2010-10-26

Post of Malaysia

When I was planning to Malaysia on vacation, I got the address where I had been stayed. I tried to find out where the address located, and then I thoungt it can be work with the postcode of Malaysia. However, I failed then. I asked someone to help me find it out, and he was successful but not told me how he did. It became one mystery in my brain and covered with dust. By the way,  it's where my college classmate, named abclx, was born, that is, her home.
I found the "secrete" about the rule of Malaysia's postcode till now finally and suddenly. On the frontpage of Taiwan's post, there is one link to Malaysia which could trake where the mail is. I guess it would be updated recently because I have not seen it before. I click it because of some trouble with abclx's mail to Australia.
The link of English ver. is, http://www.pos.com.my/V1/main2.asp
There is a text of "Postcode Finder" and then two types of searching for different informatins. I used the "Postcode Finder" which needs the informataion of state and location to trace. Finally, I found "Seberang jaya" means location, and "perai" means post office. How differenct they are to show post office in their address. Yup, it is what I'm looking for with so long.

沒有留言: